Over 65% of Finance & Accounting RPA projects fail and the remaining 35% require 18 months to achieve a net ROI. Incentives are misaligned for success when vendors are paid by time and materials.

Enter Robots-as-a-Service

$150,000,000+

in daily financial adjustments

1,500+ robots

processing work daily

100%

customer references

50+

large enterprise clients

Welcome Robots-as-a-Service, the only automation solution where the vendor is 100% at-risk. RaaS has absolutely zero fees until robots are processing work successfully in production - and clients define what a successful outcome is - creating perfect alignment. Clients realize labor savings as soon as the first item is processed.

RaaS processes 5,000 full-time employees worth of work every day. It’s well suited to organizations with thousands of manual adjustments that need to be made monthly.

  • Data Validation
  • Data Aggregation
  • Auditing
  • Financial Adjustments
  • Payment Authorization
  • Payment Reversals/Denial
  • Order-to-Cash
  • Billing and Invoicing
  • Procure-to-Pay
  • Legacy System Run Out
  • Systems Migration
  • System Monitoring
  • Account Reconciliation

HPA, A Cognizant Company, has become the fastest growing RaaS solution in the world. Our webinar focuses on an overview, followed by a deep-dive of the solution, implementation, benefits, and results. HPA clients will be on hand to provide first-hand experience.

Transfer manual labor to robotic staff in 4 weeks at no charge.

Sign up to schedule a demo or attend a webinar to learn more.